With the holiday season in full swing, we are all busy in our kitchens making the traditional sweets we’ve grown to love over the years. Those familiar smells make the holidays truly come to life! While we love tradition, finding new ways to celebrate the season can bring new wonder to an already wonderful time. That’s why we’ve whipped up a fun, new, easy-to-make version of traditional Christmas fudge that’s flavored with Oregon Chai® Vanilla Chai Tea Latte mix. Chai tea has so many wonderful flavors that are already wrapped up in the season, like cinnamon and clove, which pair perfectly with warm, decadent dark chocolate. Make every holiday table you visit even more joyful with this sweet chai fudge.
Chai Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup Evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Mini marshmallows
- 1 ¼ cups Dark chocolate chunks
- 3 packs Oregon Chai® Vanilla Packets
- Prepare an 8”x8” pan with plastic wrap, covering the interior of the pan and leaving an overhang of plastic for easy removal.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, salt and butter in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Using medium heat, bring up to a rolling boil.
- Boil for three minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract, mini marshmallows and Oregon Chai Vanilla Packets until completely combined.
- Working quickly, add dark chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and smooth to level.
- Place fudge in the refrigerator for approximately 2 hours to firm before cutting into desired portions.
Enjoy this fudge alongside a festive holiday drink like the Steamed Snickerdoodle. For even more holiday cheer, make our Chai Sugar Cookies or one of these other 9 Chai Cookie Recipes Perfect for Christmas.