- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 bananas
- 2 tablespoons Oregon Chai concentrate
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease loaf pan.
- Cream together 1 cup of sugar with the softened butter.
- Then add the two eggs and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Next add cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with the Oregon Chai until smooth. Then add it to the first mixture. Blend together.
- Spoon the flour in gradually, stirring until combined.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for 60-70 minutes. Check to see if the bread is done by testing the center with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, it is done.
- After you mix up this dessert, be sure to share on Twitter or Instagram using #OregonChai.
Angie Diamond |
Ooo, this banana bread sounds amazing! The spicy creaminess of the Oregon Chai is going to be incredible. I can’t wait to try it!