If you chose to pay it forward for your New Year’s resolution, or you’re just looking for a fresh way to make the most of 2016, strive for simplicity with these random acts of kindness ideas. Research shows that you’ll feel happier too when you bring a smile to someone else’s face through good deeds.
- Adopt a rescue pet
- Bring a sick friend a warm mug of chai
- Make dinner for a friend who just had a baby
- Write someone a postcard
- Say thank you more
- Send a relative a care package
- Donate to a local charity
- Say “I love you” once a day
- Send someone a song to let them know you’re thinking of them
- Buy a drink for the person in line behind you
- Hold the door open for a stranger
- Bake enough dessert to share
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen
- Help a neighbor carry groceries into the house
- Give someone a hug when they’re feeling down
- Smile at a stranger on the street
- Give 3 compliments a day
- Put your phone away and listen to the person across from you
- Make a friend a personalized tumbler
- Talk to the new person at a party or the office
- Leave a generous tip
- Call an old friend just to say hi
- Decorate someone’s desk at work
- Help an elderly neighbor with chores
- Cook breakfast in bed for a loved one
What random acts of kindness are you proud of? Share in the comments below!
I can’t beelvie I’ve been going for years without knowing that.
It’s posts like this that make surfing so much pleasure
a great experiment, i liked all the different angles to it like how important is a big closet and testing quality. i like my clothes to last forever too. i don't like to buy disposable. however, you styled everything really great. all the outfits were fresh looking.
Dude, please tell me that youre going to create additional. I notice you havent written an additional weblog for a while (Im just catching up myself). Your weblog is just too important to become missed. Youve obtained so significantly to say, this kind of knowledge about this topic it would be a shame to see this blog disappear. The internet needs you, man!