Mother’s Day is coming up and we’ve got the perfect day planned to pamper chai tea latte-loving mamas. Relaxation, fun and togetherness are on the agenda for the strong, awe-inspiring, amazing mom(s) in your life. From dawn til dusk, chai is a must.
What better way to start the day than with breakfast in bed? Whip up a delicious breakfast that’s sugar and spice and everything nice – just like the mom you’re celebrating! Keep it simple with a Dirty Chai and Chai Oatmeal. Or go all out with Chai French Toast paired with a Raspberry Chai Mocha.
After breakfast, shower the lady of the day with gifts! Pamper her with special items to support her chai love wherever she goes.
- Chai Me Mug: No one will mess with the mom sipping from this mug! In your eyes, there’s nothing she can’t do and this mug is here to prove it.
- Cozy Socks: Moms are champions at knowing what everyone around her needs. Make it easy for her to communicate hers with these cozy socks!
- Wall-Mounted Organizer: Gift mom with a special place to store her dry chai mix packets or canister. They’ll be ready to go every morning along with her favorite mug.
- Chai Travel Mug: No matter where her day takes her, ensure mom’s favorite drink the ideal temperature – whether it’s hot or iced – with an insulated travel mug.
Continue the fun by spending the afternoon savoring some We Time together. Soak up the sun outdoors or create your own adventure indoors.
- Pack a picnic (and don’t forget the bottled chai!) to enjoy at a state park near your home.
- Pick up art supplies and build your own chai paint and sip event at home. You can easily find designs online to guide the creation of your finished product. We love these two tea-inspired works of art:
- Peruse the farmer’s market and sample local produce, fresh baked goods, jam or whatever specialties are on display.
- Ride bikes on a trail or around your neighborhood. Stay refreshed with some chai in your cupholder.
- Plant your own teacup succulents to decorate your home or mom’s office.
Tell mom to kick back and relax because you’ve got dinner covered. She’s used to having chai as a sweet treat, so surprise her by incorporating it into a savory dish! The chai spices add depth of flavor and the sweetness creates caramelization in these recipes:
Finally, wrap up a memorable day of togetherness with a delicious dessert that is just as sweet as the special mom in your life.
- Baked Original Chai Latte Custard: Perfect for the gluten-free mom, this crustless chai custard is deliciously smooth and creamy.
- Chocolate Chai Cake: You can’t go wrong with chocolate cake!
- Chai Tiramisu: This chai- and coffee-infused dessert is the perfect pick-me-up after a full day of activities.
- Pear Frangipani Tart: This fruity chai tart is the perfect way to celebrate the lightness and brightness of spring.
- Vanilla Chai Cheesecake: There are few things more divine than scratch-made cheesecake! This chai masterpiece is worth the effort.
We’d like to wish each and every mom a Happy Mother’s Day! Your thoughtfulness, hard work and guidance are all treasured and appreciated gifts.
To stay up-to-date on new blog posts, sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!